Sunday, February 28, 2010

Boys, boys, boys...



♥   ♥   ♥

Meet my boys:  Taylor (8),
Cody (6),
and Riley (4)!

♥   ♥   ♥


I sew for me, but I sew for them!!!

I watched my mom sew my entire childhood to make ends meet...and as I got older, she made her sewing passion into a "big" career!!!  She's amazing...and incredibly successful!  Her embroidery designs (MM Embroidery Designs) are available for purchase at http://www.oregonpatchworks.com/.

As a mom to 3 young boys, I've realized that the retail industry is much more focused towards little girls!!!  You can find such adorable stuff for girls...and although there are some cute things for boys, there tends to be much more basic stuff than "special" stuff!  The sewing "gift" my mom gave me has allowed me to make all those special things that I desired for my boys!

Boys ♥ sports...my boys ♥ sports,...so guess what, I have designed with "sports" in mind!!!  I search for adorable sports oriented embroideries and incorporate them into burp cloths and quilts that anyone would ♥ to have for their little boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment